The basic principles of our policy are effective process management, advanced technology engineering and consultancy solutions, continuous development, environmental awareness, sustainability and customer-oriented engineering understanding that surpasses customer expectations.
Our Quality Policy
- 5Fulfilling its responsibilities to its customers in a fast, effective, reliable and exceeding customer expectations,
- 5Designing, producing / performing and delivering products and services in accordance with national and international standards using advanced technology and modern engineering solutions,
- 5Continually improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the Quality Management System, using technological infrastructure elements and ensuring the continuity of the system,
- 5In order to provide quality and unique products and services in the fields of electricity and electronics for the national and international civil and military sectors
Our Environmental Policy
- 5Leave a clean and healthy environment to the new generations,
- 5Use energy, raw materials and natural resources efficiently,
- 5Minimize and prevent the adverse environmental impacts at source through product life cycle,
- 5Prioritize climate change and sustainability in all activities,
- 5Raise environmental awareness of our employees, stakeholders and the society
Our Innovation Policy
- 5To develop unique solutions for process innovations,
- 5To develop unique solutions to increase and maintain our marketing effectiveness,
- 5To gain new competencies by including critical technologies in the areas of unmanned technologies and robotics,
- 5To strengthen our organizational structure to support innovative, free and original thinking.
Our Certificates and Memberships
RST carries out a rigorous quality policy in order to continuously improve all activities within the organization and to meet customer expectations at the highest level and in this context, it fulfills the requirements of the following certificates:
ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System Certificate: We work in line with ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System Requirements to ensure that our products and services are continuously improved and delivered with a management approach that aims to exceed the expectations of our customers.
National and NATO Facility Security Certificates: It has been documented by the Ministry of National Defense and NATO, where our facility meets the required security standards and the protection measures are appropriate for the physical security of the classified data, projects and materials in our facility.
RST is a member of the following organizations:
- 5Defense and Aerospace Industry Exporters’ Association of Turkey (SSI)
- 5Defense Industry Manufacturers Association (SASAD)
- 5Communication Technologies Cluster (HTK)
- 5Ostim Defense and Aviation Cluster (OSSA)
- 5Teknokent Defense Industry Cluster (TSSK)